I always say I’m done writing posts about you. &All this other shit. But I suck so yeah.
But I realized… I have the right to be mad. The right to be hurt. The right to be sad. I have the right to feel all of those things. I always said I had no right to feel any of those things because you were never actually mine. But I came to the realization that just because you weren’t mine doesn’t mean I couldn’t get hurt.
Everything was just a lie, a big ass lie. &I mean I fell for it so it’s basically my fault. But fuck man, did you ever stop to think about me? I mean maybe I’m analyzing and thinking about this way to much but fuck.
A part of me just wishes you just cared. I mean like at least a little, don’t I deserve that? I mean fuck. I’m a human too. I wasn’t just some object you could put on a shelf whenever you need it. I was also a fucking friend, asshole.
Silly me for actually fucking caring so much about you because that’s what “best” friends do.
I can’t wait for the where I don’t give a flying shit about you.
— Fefe; Under the Tuscan Sun (via mylittlebookofquotes)
- A: Do you ever think your depressed?
- J: Yes.
- A: What are you going to do?
- J: Well see I feel like I've been so depressed for so long that I kinda of adapted to the lifestyle.
- A: What do you mean?
- J: Like what your depressed is, is basically the life I'm already living.
- A: I don't follow...
- J: Basically I think my whole life has been me being depressed and that I've become immune to it all that I can no longer tell the difference.
- A: Aren't you scared?
- J: Of what?
- A: Of never being happy...
- J: You can still be happy while living a depressed life.
- A: But what if you never get better.
- J: That's just life. You gotta make the most of it. Why are you asking me this?
- A: I'm just scared that I'm starting to get depressed too....
- J: Don't worry, doesn't seem like you're getting depressed.
- A: How do you know that?
- J: Because nobody asks someone else if their depressed because if they do... they're clueless to the matter.