— Fefe; Under the Tuscan Sun (via mylittlebookofquotes)
It’s been a while since I last posted on here. Well, I’m back!
I wanted to type something out really quickly. Have you ever loved a place so much &you finally get the chance to go? Well for me I recently got the chance to visit San Francisco. &Oh my was it one of my favorite things I did this summer. It was amazing &I can’t wait to share my adventure. Till next time!
- A: Do you ever think your depressed?
- J: Yes.
- A: What are you going to do?
- J: Well see I feel like I've been so depressed for so long that I kinda of adapted to the lifestyle.
- A: What do you mean?
- J: Like what your depressed is, is basically the life I'm already living.
- A: I don't follow...
- J: Basically I think my whole life has been me being depressed and that I've become immune to it all that I can no longer tell the difference.
- A: Aren't you scared?
- J: Of what?
- A: Of never being happy...
- J: You can still be happy while living a depressed life.
- A: But what if you never get better.
- J: That's just life. You gotta make the most of it. Why are you asking me this?
- A: I'm just scared that I'm starting to get depressed too....
- J: Don't worry, doesn't seem like you're getting depressed.
- A: How do you know that?
- J: Because nobody asks someone else if their depressed because if they do... they're clueless to the matter.